Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The new guy

This is my very first time blogging. Ever. Rather exciting. Might go out and celebrate tonight. Or go home and resume life as usual. Which more often than not consists of me avoiding the A-hole and reading books that make me mad because I can't write like those people. A-hole is one of the four dogs that live in my house. The rest of you know him as Rocket but I refuse to speak anything but the truth. And the truth is that that dog is an A-hole. In every sense of the word. My other dog, Ranger (and well deserving of the brave name) is opposite of his stupid canine brother. He sleeps in my room and I'm pretty sure he whispers plots of A-hole's demise in my ear while I sleep. I have no objections to any of those ideas. I'm no animal hater but that "thing" is not an animal. It's a creature.

Steffen is coming to see me. I gotta go and make fun of his haircut. I feel like I didn't do too bad for a virgin-blogger. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment